First post for Hybrid Thinking!

If you're interested in ufo's, aliens, ancient mysteries and other unexplainable things of the universe, then look no further.
This is my place to finally get my point of view across on many of subjects I've been following for years. 
I've always believed in aliens as far back as I can remember, then as I got older I learnt about the ancient astronaut theory which certainly got my attention as there is so much fascinating stuff that has been found here on earth that still can't be fully explained by today's experts. 

Overs the years I started more and more research into the ancient astronaut theory, which just in-case you didn't know, is simply the belief, that aliens and ufos have been visiting earth for thousands of years and interacted with multiple ancient cultures around the world to teach in a variety of subjects. Lots of these ancient cultures speak of 'Gods' coming down from the stars to earth, but what if these beings that our ancestors apparently saw and interacted with were not simply made up gods and fairy tales, but were actual living and breathing alien beings visiting earth. Obviously travelling in space ships with highly advanced technology, that could easily fool ancient man to thinking that these crafts were 'godly'. 
That's basically the ancient astronaut theory in a nutshell really!

But basically like I said, this is just my place to talk about stories that pop up from around the globe on lots of subjects that mainstream media refuse to discuss or simply wont talk about because they know that the people will not accept it, as it does not fit in with the agenda they've been taught their whole life.
The aim of this site is to just open more peoples eyes to the possibilities of this amazing universe we're part of. As its so easy to fall into daily routines and just forget about the important things like what are the actual origins of humanity and the true nature of earth's mysterious past!